Our Service Commitment
Canwest Beauty Supplies takes pride in providing our customers with superior customer convenience and service. Below are answers to the most common service questions. If you have other questions, please contact your local Business Consultant or one of our Customer Care Associates.
How can a Canwest customer place an order with the Customer Care team?
Canwest has a highly trained Customer Care Team to deal with your needs and answer your questions. We are available for you Mon - Thurs, between the hours of 9:00am - 5:00pm & 8:00am - 4:00pm on Friday. If you are calling outside of these hours please leave a message and we will return your call during business hours.
* Telephone: 1-844-349-0224 or (236) 420-0224
* E-mail: [email protected]
Who is able to purchase products at Canwest?
Canwest provides convenient shopping for Professional Customers only – stylists, estheticians, barbers, salon/spa owners, schools, nail technicians and make-up artists. Once you have provided a copy of your license or certificate, Canwest Beauty will open an account in your name with the necessary contact information. All purchases must be made under your specific account so Canwest Beauty can track item purchases for product warranty or product recall requirements
Customer’s friends or non-professionals picking up orders will be required to wait in our reception area and will not be permitted to browse at products and pricing. Please call the number listed above for location information.
What payment methods are available to pay my Canwest account?
Payments can be made through any of our Business Development Consultant's or by contacting our Customer Care team. We accept many different payment methods, the most common are:
* Credit Cards - Visa & MasterCard
* E-transfer - on-line banking through your financial institution
* Personal or business cheque
Please note the following conditions on your 30 day charge account:
* Credit Card payments on account balances over 30 days will receive a 1.75% surcharge – to reimburse Canwest Beauty for the bank fees. A $25.00 service fee will be charged for returned cheques (in addition to the amount of the cheque).
Is it possible to return or exchange a product purchased from Canwest Beauty?
Yes, your product satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a product you have purchased, we will gladly give you a full refund or exchange if you return it to Canwest Beauty within 30 days after you purchase it, (excludes customer “special order” request items or Final Clearance items).
* Items must be returned with their original invoice, packaging, manuals, accessories or warranty cards
* Defective electrical product returns will be handled as an “over the counter exchange" according to the manufacturers warranty for the same or equivalent model. All returns must be accompanied by completed credit documentation and defective electrical forms.All clearance items are final sale; no returns will be accepted for these items.